What is eXo Platform
Digital workplace solution
eXo Platform is an all-in-one digital workplace solution that helps you connect, align and engage your teams around a single interface. You can use it to improve company and peer-to-peer communication, boost collaboration and manage company knowledge.
To achieve this, eXo Platform offers a rich set of features such as enterprise social networking (people profiles, directory, activity streams, notifications, etc.), corporate or team spaces, document management, content publishing, wikis, calendars, task management, forums, polls, private or team chat, video calls, and search function for quickly finding any information. The platform also helps boost employee engagement through gamification, reward programs, employee recognition tools and more.
Features can be switched on or off according to your needs. You can brand and personalize the interface of the platform, build internal resource centers, news areas, collaborative spaces, communities and tailor each one of them with all the content and apps you need.
The platform is accessible from any web browser. Mobile apps for Android and iOS devices are also available and allow users on the go to be notified about important things through push notifications and access all of the platform’s features.
Why use eXo Platform?
Task management apps keep you away from the risk of losing any sensitive information, important tasks, and deadlines. By using such software, you not only save time but also have a sustainable paperless environment so that your key data is easily accessible.
eXo Platform and Task Management FAQ
What does a task management app do?
A task management tool is used by an individual, team, or organization to complete projects efficiently by organizing and prioritizing related tasks. Task management tools come in many forms, like basic spreadsheets or online project management applications.
What is task management software and why do we need it?
Task management software is an application that helps organize, streamline, and prioritize tasks required to achieve a goal or complete a project. If task management sounds similar to project management, it’s because they share many similarities, but they’re not the same.
What is the best way to manage tasks?
10 Task Management Tips & Skills To Get More Done Today
- Break up big projects into smaller tasks.
- Create a priority to-do list.
- Keep your tasks in one place.
- Set time limits and deadlines.
- Start with small tasks.
- Eat the frog.
- Focus on one task at a time.
- Limit the number of tasks per day.
What is the best way to track tasks?
For some people, pen and paper work fine for keeping track of their daily tasks, while others might need a helpful to-do list app to support them in the day-to-day.
12 daily to-do list apps to help you keep track of your tasks
- Microsoft To Do.
- Bear App.
- Google Keep.
How do you keep track of projects and tasks?
How to Track Project Progress
- Start with a project outline.
- Create deliverables and milestones.
- Set realistic, clear and measurable goals.
- Use a project tracker template or a project tracking software to keep track of time, costs and tasks.
- Meet regularly with team and stakeholders.
- Have clear deadlines.
- Support transparency.
Why I started using a paper task manager instead of an app?
It helps you remember your tasks.
It’s well a well-known fact, backed by research that writing things down helps commit them to memory, compared to typing them into a device. This is similar to what we experience when we ask someone to remind us to do something.
How do you manage so many tasks?
8 Ways to Manage Your Time and Multiple Projects
- Make a to-do list before you start your day. …
- Determine urgent VS. …
- Schedule time for interruptions. …
- Create an email-free time of the day. …
- Time-box your tasks. …
- Upgrade your skillset. …
- Invest in time management tools. …
- Be realistic.
How do you keep track of all tasks at work?
How to keep track of tasks at work
- Build your to-do list in Timely. Timely lets you easily create tasks for everything you want to work on—with an estimation of time required and deadline. …
- Drop tasks into your schedule. …
- Log time to tasks with drag and drop. …
- Track the progress of all tasks.
How do you track employees daily activities?
Simple Ways to Track and Measure Employee Productivity
- Measure tasks. …
- Create short term and long term goals. …
- Feedback cycle to and from employees. …
- Keep tabs on sales productivity. …
- Measure time management. …
- Communicate expectations. …
- Manage quality of work. …
- Update each other daily.
Is there an app for daily tasks?
Format: Web, iOS, Android. Todoist is another great daily checklist app to stay on top of your tasks. Todoist is an easy-to-use checklist app that has helped millions of people complete their tasks and projects.